These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.kakshaa.co (“Website”), or any products or services in connection with the Website or (b) any modes of registrations are between Sadanas Innovation Pvt Ltd(“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
By accessing either directly or through a hyperlink, the website, you engage in our service and agree to be bound by the Terms of Service including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein or /and available by hyperlink. These Terms of Services apply to all users of the website including and without limitation users, browsers, and contributors of content.
Your use/access/browsing of the website or the services or registration through any means shall signify your acceptance of the terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
1. The content / material featured on this Website is owned by third parties and no material present on this website can be reproduced / used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the content owners featured on the website. Authorisation to reproduce such material shall be obtained from the concerned copyright holders only. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
2. At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. We are not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind and we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
3. The content displayed on this website is owned by third party as indicated in the content source. We do not create this content, vouch for its accuracy or guarantee that it is the most recent content available from the content provider. For many or all of the content, the content is by its nature approximate. The content may contain errors induced by content provider. We expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any content and shall not be liable for errors omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither we nor any of our successors or assigns will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the content provided herein. If you feel that some content owner placed on our website is infringing your intellectual property rights, you may notify us at and we’ll take appropriate action. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of source code/ content displayed on our website. Also, you may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract any of our source code or source codes/ content of the third parties available on our website.
4. The content used in this website is wholly and solely owned by third parties and this website merely provides a link to such content which is received, stored or transmitted the aforementioned content and in the capacity of publisher of online curated content. The intention is providing a platform wherein merely the links of such content can be aggregated for the purpose of fair use and web hosting as enshrined under the Copyright Act, 1956 and thus not an infringement of any right including but not limited to copyrights of the respective owners of the content. We expressly disclaim that we have no ownership to the content available herein. If you feel that some content owner placed on our website is infringing your intellectual property rights, you may notify us at email@example.com and we’ll take appropriate action. We have appropriately notified our users to that they may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of source code/ content displayed on our website. Also, users have been notified to not reverse engineer or attempt to extract any of our source code or source codes/ content of the third parties available on our website.
5. This website has been developed to disseminate, make available and curate information related to educational content to the general public. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. • The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice from our website. • In no event will we be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variation between what has been produced on the website about the Website Policy and Terms and Conditions and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations i.e. the law of the land, the latter shall prevail. • Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for convenience only. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. It is also not guaranteed that the availability of such linked pages at all times. • These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
7. In order to access the services, you shall be required to register yourself with the services, and maintain an account with the services. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, and any other information deemed necessary by the website. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:- • It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest. • You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) ensure that you successfully log out from your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of your account, we may request you to change the password or we may suspend your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. • You acknowledge that your ability to use your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
8. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.