Kakshaa is an educational platform aiming at providing a seamless experience for its users to navigate through readily-available web material for a holistic and globalised learning experience.
The users of the site can source different content such as videos, worksheets, online games, virtual tours etc. on varied topics classified currently based on the learning outcomes of the NCERT syllabus. It helps them in scraping through the web to provide pertinent recommendations tied to their curriculum while laying emphases on NEP’s policy of providing a more comprehensive and rounded learning experience.
Kakshaa also enables its users to track their online learning for respective grade and subjects, allowing them to have control on their continuous learning development.
Anami Innovations Company (hereinafter referred as “ANAMI COMPANY”) recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user (hereinafter referred to as “user”) who visits our website. ANAMI COMPANY places complete value towards your privacy / private information and appreciates the faith placed by the user. ANAMI COMPANY’s foremost commitment is to be transparent about the data collected about its users as well as the use (if any) put to it by ANAMI COMPANY including sharing with third parties.
ANAMI COMPANY is licensed to operate and manage the websites of all group companies and networks and its subsidiaries that are operated under its aegis (hereinafter referred as "Company"). The Company manages the following property - Kakshaa.co
ANAMI COMPANY reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time as in required.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Company collects information directly from user(s), third-parties and automatically through its websites/mobile applications.
Registration for the Services may require that users to supply certain personal information such as name, age, sex, contact number, email address and demographic information (area, location, IP address etc). To aid convenience, users can sign up on any of Company’s sites, and we extend the same login credentials to sign in to any of the other sites (Single Sign-on feature). Users may also register or link your account through third party accounts such as Facebook, Google etc.
Company collects limited information about user’s connection to the Internet, including IP address, when users visit Company’s websites. It is pertinent to mention that a user’s IP address does not identify a user personally. Users also collect and may store information that user’s computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with its use of Company’s website/apps such as browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. Company also receives information when user’s view content on or otherwise interact with its website/app/services, even if users have not created an account. Company uses this information to deliver its web pages to users upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic on the website. This information may also be used by our advertisers/third party companies to personalize content, ads etc.
B. HOW COMPANY COLLECTS INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files which contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to users computer or mobile device when users visit a website.
When users visit the website again, or visit partner website which recognises that cookie, users device is able to communicate with COMPANY website and the website can read the information held in that cookie.
User can choose to accept or decline cookies in its browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but users can usually modify its browser setting to reject cookies if they prefer. Users may find more help about managing cookies in its browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or any other browser. This may prevent users from having complete website experience by affecting the access to some of the links, services or features. Information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable.
D. HOW COMPANY USES THE INFORMATION
1. To Provide and Manage the Services User’s Request. This includes, for example, processing user’s subscription, sending users electronic newsletters, or enabling users to participate in the features provided by the Services. It also includes providing personalized content and recommendations to users, including by email. Through such features, COMPANY is able to bring user’s information and content tailored to individual interests and needs. 2. To Reach Users: COMPANY may periodically contact users with offers and information about the Services and our affiliates, including in connection with their accounts, online surveys, legal notices, news stories, new features that users are entitled to access, and other important information. Users may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from COMPANY by following the instructions contained in those email messages. 3. To Customise Advertising. COMPANY may use user information to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions, and offers to user, on behalf of ourselves and advertisers, on and off the Services. Users may opt out of receiving such targeted ads, promotions and offers from COMPANY. 4. Understand Readers and Users. The Services conduct research on users’ demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information COMPANY collects. COMPANY does this to better understand and serve users, and to improve its own offerings to users. 5. To Protect the Rights of the Services and others. COMPANY may use user’s personal information as COMPANY believes is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other users and to comply with applicable law. 6. Consent. COMPANY may otherwise use your information with user consent or at your direction.
E. HOW COMPANY SHARES USER INFORMATION
F. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
User may access or modify its personal information by signing on to the website. COMPANY will not modify the information provided by any user. However, user must update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated. Upon user request, COMPANY will close its account and remove user’s personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on users account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s).
However, COMPANY will retain the required personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; safeguard the rights, property or safety of company and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
G. USER RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If COMPANY possess users contact information, it may to keep users posted about its products, services and events. Should users prefer not to keep up to date with company related news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, users may unsubscribe from such a facility. Further, a user may withdraw the consent given to the company on the website by communicating the same to us in writing on the email provided in the contact us section of the website. However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in company not being able to provide services and facilities.
COMPANY will update its preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of the companies emailing list, as described here, COMPANY will not be able to remove its personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which COMPANY have already shared user’s personal information, prior to the date of user’s opt-out request.
H. REACH OUT TO COMPANY
For any complaint related to the services or content of this website the aggrieved person may raise the query/complaint within a period of seven days from the date of first publication to the email id mentioned herein: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.kakshaa.co (“Website”), or any products or services in connection with the Website or (b) any modes of registrations are between Anami Innovation (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
By accessing either directly or through a hyperlink, the website, you engage in our service and agree to be bound by the Terms of Service including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein or /and available by hyperlink. These Terms of Services apply to all users of the website including and without limitation users, browsers, and contributors of content.
Your use/access/browsing of the website or the services or registration through any means shall signify your acceptance of the terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
1. The content / material featured on this Website is owned by third parties and no material present on this website can be reproduced / used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the content owners featured on the website. Authorisation to reproduce such material shall be obtained from the concerned copyright holders only. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
2. At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. We are not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind and we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
3. The content displayed on this website is owned by third party as indicated in the content source. We do not create this content, vouch for its accuracy or guarantee that it is the most recent content available from the content provider. For many or all of the content, the content is by its nature approximate. The content may contain errors induced by content provider. We expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any content and shall not be liable for errors omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither we nor any of our successors or assigns will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the content provided herein. If you feel that some content owner placed on our website is infringing your intellectual property rights, you may notify us at and we’ll take appropriate action. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of source code/ content displayed on our website. Also, you may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract any of our source code or source codes/ content of the third parties available on our website.
4. The content used in this website is wholly and solely owned by third parties and this website merely provides a link to such content which is received, stored or transmitted the aforementioned content and in the capacity of publisher of online curated content. The intention is providing a platform wherein merely the links of such content can be aggregated for the purpose of fair use and web hosting as enshrined under the Copyright Act, 1956 and thus not an infringement of any right including but not limited to copyrights of the respective owners of the content. We expressly disclaim that we have no ownership to the content available herein. If you feel that some content owner placed on our website is infringing your intellectual property rights, you may notify us at email@example.com and we’ll take appropriate action. We have appropriately notified our users to that they may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of source code/ content displayed on our website. Also, users have been notified to not reverse engineer or attempt to extract any of our source code or source codes/ content of the third parties available on our website.
5. This website has been developed to disseminate, make available and curate information related to educational content to the general public. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. • The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice from our website. • In no event will we be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variation between what has been produced on the website about the Website Policy and Terms and Conditions and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations i.e. the law of the land, the latter shall prevail. • Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for convenience only. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. It is also not guaranteed that the availability of such linked pages at all times. • These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
7. In order to access the services, you shall be required to register yourself with the services, and maintain an account with the services. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, and any other information deemed necessary by the website. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:- • It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest. • You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) ensure that you successfully log out from your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of your account, we may request you to change the password or we may suspend your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. • You acknowledge that your ability to use your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
8. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
Your Syllabus - feature can only be availed by Account Holders of Kakshaa.
Opening your account has three-tiered benefits:
Allows you to track your Online Learning Progress to ensure you don’t miss out on any topic relevant for your studies
Let’s you create a Repository of your favourite links so you never have to endlessly search for your lost links
Your Syllabus - format lets you see a simple indexed version of browsing through the entire syllabus in one scroll
Open your account Here
Welcome to the Kakshaa Family!
We are delighted to have you.
You are one last step away to make the best of all our offerings!
To track your online learning progress for different subjects, please do the following steps on the home page:
1. Your grade would be pre-selected, please don’t change
2. Select different subjects to track
3. Press submit